Monday, February 2, 2009

Barely a Beginning...

So here's the deal.  
In one month I'm hitting the road on a cross country bike tour....  It goes like this:

Portland, Oregon to 
San Francisco
Nevada
Utah
Colorado
Kansas
Missouri
Illinois
Michigan - up the coast for a vacation
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New York
Vermont
New Hampshire
Portland, ME

then I'll head South...
Down the Catskills, to NYC and back to my family in CT

Sound crazy? ...  I guess it is a little crazy.  I'm going alone, but I'm sure I'll meet people along the way.  I'll be playing shows, visiting intentional communities, doing a lot of writing.

When I get back I'll record another record.  I still plan to make my home in Portland, Oregon.  Assuming life hasn't thrown me any curve balls.  Who knows...

More soon, and please follow along.

xoxo Malcolm










3 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea :) and i live at an intentional community in florida so you should totally come eat organic food and stay here with us! how are you hauling our gear ??
    MISS YOU cant wait for michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. godspeed, malcolm rollick. if you need places to crash along the way, i know of quite a few people willing to extend a couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im using an xtracycle to haul my gear. ill post pictures once I'm all loaded up. I move out of my room this weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete